Corporate Quality, Environmental and Safety Statement
Both of our plants conform to AISC fabricating procedures and have achieved several coveted quality, safety and environmental certifications.
Quality Management Systems
Environmental Management Systems
Occupational Health & Safety
Our plants in India manufacture transmission towers, telecom towers and substation structures. They are certified to deliver world-class quality: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
SAE Towers is committed to the safe and environmentally responsible production of best-in-class steel lattice towers for high-voltage power transmission. Mindful of the impact on our customers, our employees, our suppliers, the environment and the community, we prioritize quality as an integral and fundamental element of all of our processes. This Statement is based on the following core principles:
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of our quality processes in order to ensure that our products meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Vigilant awareness of applicable laws and regulations, making sure that current and future processes, operations, and products are in full compliance.
- Ongoing betterment of workplace conditions to generate the highest possible levels of occupational health and safety for our employees.
- Respect for the eco-systems we contact, striving to minimize negative environmental impact.
- Maintenance of an organizational culture based on these principles and designed to encourage ethical behavior, awareness and personal responsibility.